Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. In college it is much better to be friends with the people who have the party house than it is to live at the party house.
2. It takes 5 minutes a day and at almost no cost to maintain dental hygiene. It takes a lifetime and a lot of money to correct it.
2-minute brush and mouthwash in the AM, 2-minute brush and floss in the PM. Doing these daily can prevent all sorts of decay and bacteria issues that would be extremely costly and time-consuming to correct if left unchecked.
3. Raise your hand to admit your mistake if you make a driving error. The huge majority of the time it will diminish any potential road rage from the other driver.
4. Introverts please listen. You really only need to talk to one person at a party.
5. If you’re having a discussion/argument with someone and they admit they’re wrong, don’t rub it in their faces. Most people struggle with admitting when they’re wrong as it is, mostly because of the way others react when they voice it out loud.