Here are 5 things you should know.
1. Plan B pills have a four-year shelf life and can be bought online directly from the manufacturer with no ID or Rx required.
If you live in a state where your reproductive rights may soon be in jeopardy, you may want to order now before state officials start banning sales.
2. Taking a video of your rental car when you pick it up may save you from false damage claims.
3. Pregnancy tests from the dollar store are just as accurate as of the expensive ones from a pharmacy.
A 3-pack of First Response pregnancy tests goes for $24 at CVS. At the dollar store, you can get the same number of equally accurate tests for $3. If you need to test frequently for pregnancy, this tip can save you a bundle.
4. Here’s how to link to a specific timestamp in YouTube videos.
Just makes it easier when you want to show someone a specific part of the video and cut to the chase.
Here’s how: paste the URL then add a question mark to tell the server you’re gonna give it parameters, followed by t= meaning “t for time is equal to” then the time where you want the video to start, using the format XhYmZs, where X is the number of hours, Y minutes, and Z seconds… You can use any combo of those, and you can do all three, just two, or even just one.
Examples: if a clip starts at 1:06:00 into the video paste the link and add ?t=1h6m0s
If it was, say, a minute and ten seconds into a video, I could say ?t=1m10s or ?t=70s.
5. Planned Parenthood provides vasectomies at low cost or no cost.
Many people would like a vasectomy but are concerned about the cost or what type of doctor to see. Many are surprised to learn this type of procedure is offered there.
Planned Parenthood offers a sliding scale cost, starting at zero if you cannot pay. Your visit to them is confidential. If it’s a procedure you’re sure you want, check them out.