Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. The anti-vacation. Go somewhere really shitty and do something awful for a week so when you return, your life seems really good.
2. The definition of a submarine is not a ship that can go underwater, but a ship that can go back up.
3. If an astronaut dies on a distant planet with no life, then that planet witnessed death before the creation of life
4. Peach offers to bake a cake in Mario 64, but there is no kitchen (or doors to a kitchen) anywhere in the castle.
5. Any history book is very compressed highlights of what happened. Further back, it might just be the final score. Then just the mention of a game. Eventually, we don’t know what the sport was.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Toothpaste is the only detergent that we care about its taste.
7. People with a good vocabulary probably get a better deal from their 3 genie wishes.
8. House pets who have never been outside must think summers are cold and winters are warm because of AC and heating.
9. A game of solitaire is probably one of the slowest ways to sort a deck of cards.
10. People lie more to themselves than to others.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Blankets aren’t warm, we are.
12. It’s possible to go your entire life never needing to jump.
13. When you’re changing a baby’s diaper, you know it’s only temporary. When you start changing an adult’s diaper, you know it’s permanent.
14. We only match our clothes in the visible light spectrum, to other animals we might have terrible fashion sense.
15. Grieving is almost always associated with death, when in fact loss of someone still alive can be just as painful.
Pages: 1 2